|2014 WBA Annual Meeting Review
|Posted on Sep 27th, 2014
The Wharton's Bluff "A" 2014 Annual Meeting was held Friday, September 26. The 2015 Wharton's Bluff "A" board is as follows (Newly elected designated by an *):
- Tennant Barron
- Jim Hall (*)
- Michael Potter (*)
- Christine Rogers
- Pam Tsimon
The following noteworthy topics were discussed:
- The pool will be resurfaced in time for Memorial Day 2015!
- The townhomes and common buildings will be reappraised for HOA-provided insurance purposes this fall/winter. We hope this reappraisal will significantly reduce the cost of insurance built into our HOA dues.
- We ask everyone to please review what you are personally responsible for insuring, and to ensure you have adaquate coverage. Information, which you can review with you insurance agent, can be found on the Documents page under "Insurance Information".
- Our attorney is drafting a Declaration ammendment for community approval to include windows, doors, and potentially other Limited Common Elements in the HOA's insurance responsibilities. Such an ammendment would require a vote of all homeowners. These items are currently the responsibility of the homeowner, as per the Declaration.
- Our property management contract with Wilgus Associates expires the end of 2014. The board has voted to switch property management companies to SeaScape Property Management effective January 1, 2015. We thank Veronica for her dedication and friendship, and we recognize that this decision is not a reflection on her. Veronica has been instrumental in helping to guide this community through several difficult situations, and we will miss her!