The following rules and regulations are for the protection and benefit of the owners, guests and tenants of Wharton’s Bluff
Memorial Day Weekend May 26 – September 11
Hours: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm Daily
The pool will be closed during inclement weather and all patrons must vacate the premises during lightning storms.
1. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
2. Pool is for the use and enjoyment of Wharton’s Bluff owners, renters and guests ONLY. All others are trespassing.
3. Pool hours and days are noted above. Anyone entering the pool at any other time is trespassing.
4. Owners must be in good standing in order for owners, their renter or their guests to utilize the pool. If your access card is not functional as a result of assessments due, access to the pool is denied.
5. All children under the age of fourteen (14) must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or responsible person over the age of eighteen (18).
6. All children in diapers must adhere to the Delaware State Ordinance that rubber pants or “swimmies” must be worn in the pool.
7. Proper and appropriate bathing attire must be worn by all, including small children.
8. No glass bottles or containers of any kind are permitted in the pool area. Food and beverages are permitted, but all trash must be taken with you when you leave.
9. No diving, running or ball playing.
10. No pets are permitted in the pool area at any time, except service animals.
11. Loud music, use of profanity, rough play or any other undue disturbance in or around the pool area is strictly prohibited.
12. Bikes must be parked outside of the pool area.
13. No Smoking.
The pool is a community asset, and as such, enforcement of the rules is a community
responsibility. When, in the judgment of community members, person(s) using the
pool facilities are in violation of the posted rules, violators should be encouraged
by the member to comply with the rules. If that fails or, if necessary, call law enforcement
for resolution of the conflict.